Friday, June 3, 2016

My Estate Planning Wake-Up Call

My life is pretty hectic these days. Attempting to balance a career with home and family is always estate planning Ausitn TX a challenge. Unfortunately, a few key things seem to always fall by the wayside as a result. This was made quite clear to me last summer when my younger brother suffered a serious health scare which put everything into perspective. Faced with a diagnosis of advanced cancer, he quickly started working to make sure his family's needs would be covered in the event he did not survive. 

I soon realized that I had failed in this fundamental task with regard to my own young family. It did not take long for me to find the best local estate planning attorney I could find to begin the process of organizing my affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment